Thank you for wanting to learn more about joining our schutzhund club. Typically we do not have any available spots for new members. However, we encourage interested individuals to contact us via email and include a brief statement regarding your experience, dog, and commitment level.
There is a drop in cost for visitors. Please get in touch with email@example.com for more information.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- The training field is designated as a positive attitude premise.
- Dogs preparing for the trial are the first on the field. The order of obedience and protection is not guaranteed and is subject to change.
- All dogs must be crated when not being worked and must be kept leashed.
- Your dog must always be under your direct control.
- Every club member is required to help set up and break down equipment.
- Once protection begins, obedience training ends but may resume upon conclusion of ALL protection work.
- We encourage all members and visitors to actively listen to and observe all training sessions for all the dogs working.
- Females in heat may be worked last.
- We prefer that all members stay until the end of training.
- Do not let your dog urinate or defecate on the training field--use designated potty areas!
- All visitors/members must sign a waiver before attending club training. Email your release to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our waiver form can be downloaded from our download page.
- Guests may not take any photos or videos without the express permission of the handler and the training director.
- Schutzhund is a three-phase sport, and we require our members to practice all phases and strive for IGP titles.
- Should you have any concerns, please email a detailed inquiry to email@example.com. Be sure to explain the nature and desired outcome of the issue you are presenting.